Director, Telehealth Software Sales
100% Remote (US Based Applicants Only)
Sevaro is a provider of Telestroke and teleneurology services to hospitals, healthcare systems and payers. Sevaro is focused on improving patient outcomes by providing the highest quality of specialty care. We maximize our impact using data and compassion. Our vision is to enable patients to live meaningful and healthier lives by supporting them through their entire journey. Sevaro is leading the charge in data capture and reporting within Telestroke services and implements Telestroke programs that bridge the gap between the processes needed to deliver expert care and the compassion needed to impact lives.
Sevaro focuses our Telestroke delivery model around years of experience at academic medical centers. We empower our hospital partners to supply prompt stroke and neurological care through a robust implementation and training approach that delivers our teleneurological expertise to the patient in seconds. The team is led by physicians and stroke experts with years of experience running stroke and teleneurology programs at comprehensive stroke programs, as well as telehealth’s most experienced individuals.
This dynamic and influential individual will report to Sevaro’s Chief Growth Officer and will be responsible for the growth of Sevaro’s telehealth platform in hospitals and health systems in the United States.
This individual will be tasked with achieving the strategic vision set forth by Sevaro’s leadership team to provide health systems with an intuitive, physician-focused telehealth platform that eliminates the numerous barriers that have inhibited hospitals from designing their own telehealth networks.
As the Director, Telehealth Software Sales you will be responsible for a successful marketing and sales strategy to impact the right decision makers and influences within the market. Furthermore, your experience and input will be valued as we continue to update the product to provide further impact to our customers.
The right candidate will easily acclimate to Sevaro’s culture of going above and beyond. Sevaro is derived from two words “Seva and Karo”, which together mean to serve others without expecting anything in return. The right candidate will attain top line growth by signing contracts with health systems to expand their reach and coverage models through telehealth. Your years of experience in either telehealth, hospital software sales, or hospital-based neuroscience programs will provide a firm foundation and a base of leads to pursue. An exemplary candidate will understand the number of individuals and groups that need to be influenced to allow for successful growth of our telehealth applications.
7 years of experience to include:
- A desire to do what is necessary to help a startup grow, and revolutionize how stroke and neurological care is provided.
- Business development at the strategic level, identify partnership opportunities with channels such as associations.
- Sales experience selling a neurological or hospital-based software solution is a plus.
- An understanding of software purchasing behaviors in hospitals
- An understanding of the barriers to the delivery of expert vascular and general neurological care
- A drive founded on intrinsic motivation, autonomy, and mastery
- A grateful attitude and a desire to give back to humanity
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Experience launching programs or implementing telehealth solutions
- A high level of grit and determination to design the road map when one isn’t already paved
Salary & full-time benefits include:
- A competitive salary with an uncapped commission program
- 401k plan with company match after 1 year of employment
- Company Stock
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Vision and Dental)
- 15 days of vacation