Sevaro is a leading tele-neurology company that focuses on delivering innovative healthcare solutions to patients across the country. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced FP&A Lead to join our dynamic team.
Sevaro is reinventing stroke and neurology care to improve patient outcomes. Come join us.
We are seeking an initiative-taking leader with exceptional analytical skills to drive Sevaro forward through improved data metrics, reporting, and new product launches.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, empathetic, and highly analytical leader.
The role will be heavily focused on transforming data into insights aligned to the strategic vision of the company. The position is part-time / full-time preferably in- person in East Brunswick, NJ.
- Drive global financial and business planning on a quarterly, annual, and long-term basis.
- Lead the budgeting process at the corporate and functional levels.
- Own the forecasting of company performance, including the quarterly landing process.
- Deliver financial metrics and insights accurately and on-time to facilitate decision-making.
- Use data and analytics effectively to derive actionable business insights across functions.
- Drive strategic finance initiatives such as business model evolution, M&A, capital structure and more.
- Actively support the preparation of board materials and messaging, partnering with the executive team and Board of Directors
- Own the preparation of Board and Audit Committee materials, partnering with the accounting team.
- Work closely with operations and data science to identify areas of efficiency.
- Coordination with the accounts team to oversee accounts receivables and payables.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- High degree of verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate directly with senior leadership.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in FP&A or a related function with a focus on scaling data and providing data insights.
- You have experience developing scorecards, dashboards, and clear financial metrics.
If you are a talented FP&A lead with a passion for healthcare, we would love to hear from you!
Join our team at Sevaro and contribute to our mission of providing best-in-class healthcare through tele-neurology.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected characteristic.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any such characteristic. We are committed to providing a fair and inclusive working environment for all employees, and we encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.