Human Resources Business Partner
Sevaro is a leading teleneurology company that focuses on delivering innovative healthcare solutions to patients across the globe.
As a tactical and strategic partner you will serve as true business partner to our leaders at all levels within Sevaro. You will build and maintain strong relationships with our leaders in a consultative way, empowering them to make sound employee relations and talent development decisions. You will example the behaviors that align with our core values.
- Serve as a trusted internal consultant to the business on all aspects related to Talent Management
- Apply a high degree of initiative in a partnership with the senior management in the next phase of the organizations development
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Identify training needs for business and individual coaching needs
- Follow-up to ensure program objectives are met
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Be responsible for coaching, counseling, investigations, and separation discussions
- Provide guidance around policies and procedures to support consistent, efficient and effective practices
- Guide leaders through workforce planning and organizational design; providing insight, facilitation, recommendations, and meaningful outcomes
- Responsible for supporting job analysis and compensation evaluation
- Champion the company’s culture through thoughtful partnership and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Senior leadership Business Partner or HR Director experience in fast growing organizations
- Ability to objectively coach employees and manage through complex, difficult, and emotional issues
- Appropriate skills to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with our values, standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, talent acquisition, employee relations, talent management, performance management, federal and state employment laws
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected characteristic.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any such characteristic. We are committed to providing a fair and inclusive working environment for all employees, and we encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.