The Manager of Clinical Operations & Quality is an essential member of our operations team reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations & Quality. This position is responsible for implementations, quality and will support the ongoing operations of Sevaro’s Telehealth Programs to new and existing hospital partners. The incumbent provides consistently excellent service to our hospital partners and internal team members consistent with the mission and vision of Sevaro Health
- Manages project plans and related documents for telehealth program implementations.
- Communicates with key project stakeholders on details and deliverables.
- Manages multiple implementation projects simultaneously.
- Maintain detailed project management documentation and workflows and provide detailed reports of project progress to the internal leadership team.
- Schedule and coordinate onsite implementaon visits to hospitals in accordance with Sevaro’s goals and objectives.
This role could require involvement in recruitment of neurologists, credentialing & licensing positions.
- Review all case logs for accuracy & compleon with same-day communication to providers
- Review all issues daily and report back with same-day communication to hospital stroke coordinator
- Review all thrombolytic cases from day prior for DTN time, delays, PI opportunities, if DTN >45, start RCA and inform hospital SC the same day.
- Manage any documentation requests from hospitals and notify providers with same-day notification
- Schedule monthly quality meetings with hospitals to close the loop on all requests for QI
- Ensure any hospital concerns/issues/case review are escalated appropriately for physician review and discussed in as close as real me as possible with hospital staff with action plan and resolution
- Huddle with Regional Stroke Director daily in morning to discuss any quality concerns as needed
- Monthly stroke data reported per site, per provider, company wide.
- Participate in hospital stroke committee meetings
- Participate in hospital education/trainings
- Arrange for hospital education lectures
- Arrange for Sevaro Education Series
- Obtain monthly case studies
- Participate in pre-implementation process/weekly meeting with new hospitals onboarding
- Create standard work documents/protocols
- Assist with updating and creating clinical practice guidelines
- Review of stroke alert protocols/order sets
- Facilitate mock drills at sites
Physician Relationship Management
- Owns the day-to-day operational relationship with Sevaro’s physicians through their Sevaro career.
- Acts as primary contact for all physician questions, concerns, and needs. Escalating issues and delegating tasks as necessary.
Hospital/Program Relationship Management
- Owns the day-to-day operational relationship with Sevaro’s hospital partners from the point contract signing to.
- Telehealth program implementation and onward.
- Acts as the primary contact for all hospital partner operational questions, concerns, and needs. Escalating issues and delegating tasks as necessary.
- Schedule and coordinate onsite quality and/or service expansion visits to hospitals in accordance with Sevaro’s goals and objects.
- Collaborate with medical professionals and hospital personnel to understand patient needs and tailor our programs to meet those needs effectively.
- Provide educational materials and resources to hospital partners ensuring they are informed about Sevaro’s available support and services.
- Utilizes communication and relationship skills with internal team members and hospital partners to ensure a high standard of quality within our telehealth programs.
- Tracks and reports key performance indicators/metrics.
- Attend relevant training sessions and stay updated on best practices in teleneurology / stroke care.
- RN License
- Previous experience in healthcare setting, preferably Stroke Program Management
- Project management experience
- Intermediate or higher skill level in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite ( Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and relationship skills
- Exhibits detail-oriented, analytical approach to work
- Keeps commitments to deadlines
- Able to work through critical or escalated issues affecting customers and teammates
- Demonstrates the discipline to function comfortably in a fast-paced 100% remote work environment
WHY WORK FOR SEVARO?
Sevaro is a rapidly growing player in the Telestroke space! We are fully committed to our company vision of enabling patents to live meaningful and healthier lives. Our passion for our patents is equally matched with our passion for our people. We provide our employees with an excellent work-life balance and a family-like culture. All of our full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Great PTO benefits
- Company-paid holidays
- All needed technology equipment to perform dues
- 100% remote working environment