General Teleneurologist – Full Time
100% Remote (US Based Applicants Only)
Full Time – 15 shifts/month
Sevaro is a data-driven Teleneurology company bringing clinical quality, academic training, innovation, and modern technology to the market. Our compassion or “Seva” pushes us to serve others without expecting anything in return. Sevaro was designed for physicians, by physicians! We are vascular trained neurologists with experience at academic medical centers focused on creating stroke survivors.
As a Teleneurologist, you will examine stroke and neurology patients virtually using HIPAA-compliant telemedicine technologies. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to provide best-in-class patient care with an extremely competitive pay and a flexible work life balance.
Sevaro’s innovative solution allows our providers to achieve better patient outcomes. Sevaro values physician satisfaction and work-life balance. Our dynamic team creates an exciting culture that enables physicians to grow with the company.
You don’t work for us – you grow with us!
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction
- Comfortable with using HIPAA compliant audio/video technology, EMRs and PACs
- Preference given for those with Teleneurology experience
- Completion of an ACGME accredited neurology residency or fellowship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted Medical License in any US State
**Preference given to LA, AL, SC, KS, KY, AR, CA, TX, NY, NJ, FL, MI, IL, IN, MO, NC, TN, and GA licensed providers
- Hospital-based Neurology and Stroke experience
Program Offering Includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible scheduling
- Incredibly collaborative work culture amongst physicians
- Brand new laptop
- Co-create digital health technologies
- Participate in research and clinical trials
- Guest speaker appearances
- Serve on advisory board of healthcare startups in Silicon Valley
- Regional Medical Director opportunities
Full-time benefits include:
- Sign-on bonus
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life coverage
- 401k with 4% match
- Stipend for Admin Work