Data Driven Neuroscience
Our name, Sevaro is a combination of the Sanskrit words seva and karo which mean "selfless service" or "to perform work without expectation of return". We view every patient, partner and employee through this lens.
To enable patients to live meaningful and healthier lives by supporting them throughout their patient journey.
To improve patient outcomes by providing the highest quality of specialty care and maximize our impact through the use of data and compassion.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: We are completely honest, always.
- Patient First: We believe that it is our duty to provide an exceptional environment for physicians to excel at their craft so they can always put patients and families first.
- Innovation: We believe there is always a better way, and we find it when it matters most.
- Stewardship: We serve and treat every patient like family.
- Gratitude: We are grateful for every relationship we encounter and every relationship we support.
- Touch & Tech: We believe that leveraging relevant technology is essential to achieving excellent health for everyone while sustaining a great business.
With 20 years of clinical and executive leadership experience in dynamic health systems and ancillary centers. Schain drives the approach and strategy for the long-term success patterns of Sevaro. He serves as the Chief Strategy Officer for Sevaro Health with oversight of all Strategic Partnerships, including Market Strategy, Client Success Management, and Financial support modalities.
Prior to Sevaro, Schain held key leadership roles in Strategy, Business Development, and Operational Excellence for several years. His extensive background in Healthcare Analytics and Value-Based Care Finance modeling along with strategy is intricate in guiding the team. As the market is shifting towards the utilization of technology for improved access across the globe, Schain is supporting the approach for key growth and sustainability opportunities.
Schain earned his MBA in Public Health Administration and Healthcare Management from Davenport University, his Masters in Public Health from Liberty, and is currently pursuing his Doctorate in Healthcare Administration from the Medical University of South Carolina. Through Schain's diverse background spanning healthcare, a baseball career, love of the mountains, a family in farming, his most valued time is with his wife Naomi and son Samuel.