The Sevaro Difference
Providing More Than Just A Consult
We set the bar high with our teleneurology services by:
- Drastically improving response times.
- Utilizing only vascular neurologists and teleneurocritical care providers to provide elite expertise.
- Using data automation and transparency to access opportunities and overall health of your program.
- Credentialing only a small group of providers so you can build trust, and establish interpersonal communication.
- Producing timely documentation directly into your EMR with no faxing or PDF’s
- Participating in and guiding the full patient journey to include patient and caregiver virtual support groups.
- Keeping things simple – if you own hardware (carts) we can use those, if you need recommendations we can point you in the right direction.
Teleneurology Benefits for Hospitals
Sevaro Teleneurology has the power to give every hospital:
Full Focus on all things Neuro
Managed Teleneurology Services
With Sevaro, you gain access to fellowship-trained neurologists 24 hours a day. Patients treated with emergency neurology consults can receive thrombolytic therapy faster and suffer fewer debilitating consequences from their strokes.
Our physicians can round on your patients virtually, working with your on-site staff to provide seamless, integrated support.
Your patients always have access to a neurologist who specializes in their specific condition.
When you need fast and accurate results, you can trust Sevaro’s remote diagnostic team.
We can help with EEG; stat, routine and long term reads are available.
What Is Teleneurology and How Can It Help Patients?
Potential Uses for Teleneurology Services
Neurological Disorders That Can Be Treated through Teleneurology
- Acute Spinal Cord Injury
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bell’s Palsy
- Brain Tumors
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Head Injury
- Lumbar Disk Disease (Herniated Disk)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Stroke (Brain Attack)
- Cluster Headaches
- Tension Headaches
- Migraine Headaches
- Myasthenia Gravis