Vascular Neurologist, Neurohospitalist, Epileptologist
100% Remote (US Based Applicants Only)
7 shift minimum including 1 weekend shift and 1 night shift.
Sevaro is a leading tele-neurology company that combines compassion, care, and innovation to revolutionize neurological healthcare. Our name, rooted in the word “Seva” meaning compassion and care for others, reflects our unwavering commitment to providing patient-centric neurological care through our proprietary technology.
At Sevaro, we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of telemedicine and neurology by continuously exploring emerging technologies and advancements. By staying at the forefront of innovation, we aim to enhance patient outcomes, improve access to care, and bring about transformative changes in the field of neurology.
As a Teleneurologist, you will examine stroke and neurology patients virtually using HIPAA-compliant telemedicine technologies. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to provide best-in-class patient care with an extremely competitive pay and a flexible work life balance.
Sevaro’s innovative solution allows our providers to achieve better patient outcomes. Sevaro values physician satisfaction and work-life balance. Our dynamic team creates an exciting culture that enables physicians to grow with the company.
You don’t work for us – you grow with us!
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction
- Comfortable with using HIPAA compliant audio/video technology, EMRs and PACs
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted Medical License in any US State
- Prior hospital-based, in-person Neurology and Stroke experience is preferred
- Prior teleneurology experience is preferred
PROGRAM OFFERING INCLUDES:
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity offering
- Stipend for Admin Work
- Flexible scheduling
- Incredibly collaborative work culture
- Regional Medical Director opportunities