Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant- Neurology
100% Remote (US Based Applicants Only)
Sevaro is a data-driven Teleneurology company bringing clinical quality, academic training, innovation, and modern technology to the market. Our compassion or “Seva” pushes us to serve others without expecting anything in return. Sevaro was designed for physicians, by physicians! We are vascular trained neurologists with experience at academic medical centers focused on creating stroke survivors.
As a Nurse Practitioner in Neurology, you will support our Neurology Physicians in examining neurology patients virtually in the inpatient and outpatient setting using telemedicine technologies. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to provide best-in-class patient care with an extremely competitive pay and a flexible work life balance.
Sevaro’s innovative solution allows our providers to achieve better patient outcomes. Sevaro values physician satisfaction and work-life balance. Our dynamic team creates an exciting culture that enables physicians to grow with the company.
You don’t work for us – you grow with us!
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction
- Comfortable with using audio/video technology, EMRs and PACs
- Preference given for those with Teleneurology experience
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted Medical License in any US State
**Preference given to LA, AL, SC, KS, KY, AR, CA, TX, NY, NJ, FL, MI, IL, IN, MO, NC, TN, and GA licensed providers
- Hospital-based Neurology and Stroke experience preferred
Program Offering Includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible scheduling
- Incredibly collaborative work culture amongst physicians
- Brand new laptop
- Co-create digital health technologies
- Participate in research and clinical trials
- Guest speaker appearances