Reports To: Sr. VP Clinical Operations/Strategy Job Summary:
The Manager of Provider Experience plays a pivotal role in ensuring the satisfaction and engagement of virtual neurologists within our organization’s network from contract signing until they are put on the schedule. This position is responsible for overseeing and enhancing the overall experience of healthcare providers, building and maintaining strong relationships, and optimizing operational processes to drive provider satisfaction, retention and compliance.
1. Provider Relationship Management:
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with healthcare providers, acting as the liaison for their needs and concerns.
- Collaborate with providers to address their inquiries, resolve issues, and facilitate communication between providers and relevant departments within the organization and with hospitals/clients.
- Regularly conduct provider satisfaction surveys and gather feedback to identify areas for improvement.
2. Provider Onboarding and Training:
- Develop and implement an effective onboarding process for new providers to ensure they are well-equipped to navigate our systems and services.
- Coordinate training sessions or resources to educate providers on our policies, procedures, and best practices.
3. Provider Support and Issue Resolution:
- Proactively identify and address provider concerns or challenges, working closely with cross-functional teams to find solutions.
4. Provider Engagement and Communication:
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance provider engagement, including organizing events, webinars, or seminars that promote collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Establish regular communication channels to keep providers informed about updates, changes, and opportunities within the organization.
5. Performance Metrics and Data Analysis:
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) related to provider satisfaction, and regularly analyze data to track progress and identify trends such as less than 7 days to being onboarded from credentials being issued.
- Use data-driven insights to develop action plans for improving provider experience.
6. Process Improvement:
- Continuously evaluate and enhance operational processes related to provider interactions and service delivery.
- Collaborate with other departments to streamline workflows and reduce friction points for providers.
7. Compliance and Quality Assurance:
- Assist with OPPE requirements
- Assists with audits or assessments to monitor provider compliance and quality of services.
8. Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business, or a related field
- Telemedicine experience
- Previous experience in provider relations, healthcare management, or a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations, compliance, and quality assurance. – Data-driven decision-making and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to handle conflicts effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant software applications.
- Ability to adapt to changing healthcare landscapes and industry trends.